Wednesday, March 28, 2007

MERCATO'S, Olympia

This is a great restaurant featuring Italian cuisine. Ambience is very rich in colors and texture, can be a bit noisy, but very entertaining. Outside dining on sunny days is also available. Service is excellent. Expect to use your entire lunch or dinner hour.

They welcome you with their freshly baked flat bread and serve it with a yummy blend of oils.

My favorite dish there is the Chicken Caesar salad. Hands down, the best I've ever had (and I've ordered a few). The croutons are big and crunchy, lettuce is crisp and fresh and the chicken is bland (in a good way), blending well with the dressing and cheese. Soooo good. I get it almost every time!

It's located right across from Farmer's Market, and on a sunny Friday, can be very busy!

Bon Appetit!

Check 'em out at www.mercatoristorante.com

2 comments:

Lisa said...

There chicken ceasar is definitely to die for! Here's hoping I get a job downtown so I can treat myself.

Anonymous said...

We love this restaurant!! Everything on the menu is wonderful